What stores are you planning for Black Friday this year?

TazErase

With most of the lists out, just wondering what peoples plans are this year. Normally I would go to Walmart and Sears after Best Buy, but with them opening so much earlier I don't think I'll even bother with those stores this year. It's a shame that the stores are all trying to open earlier and earlier, and in fact I know quite a few people the usually go to those stores that are not going because they feel that they are opening too early and either refuse to shop there or they are planning to be on line for another opening that will keep them from being at those stores. I have been, and will be first on line at Best Buy again this year. Best Buy opens at midnight, so by the time I get out of Best Buy, Walmart and Sears will have sold most of their good items so what's the point of wasting the time to even look in those stores? The stores opening earlier thought they would get more business, not only will they not be getting mine, but many others refuse to go to those stores for that reason. I took a poll on Facebook of what time most people get home Thanksgiving, and most get home around 9pm. For those stores opening at 8, they aren't going to bother because they won't be there in time, and when they get home they need a little break before going out shopping. The earliest most said they will go is 11pm or midnight. Bad move Walmart, Sears, KMart, and ToysRUs. I hope it comes back to bite you in the rear!

Best Buy line Wednesday night. Victoria's Secret when I'm done there after midnight Black Friday. Then home to Amazon, or a nap then Amazon. I might stop at Aeropostle too after Victorias Secret. If there are more than 20 in line at Best Buy already when I go there after work Wednesday night I may go to Wal Mart instead (I'm not waiting in line 26 hours to miss the doorbusters anyway!)

Not doing as much BF shopping as we usually do. Between doing less shopping because of our Disney trip and not being willing to shop at the early hours, I will be spending much less than normal on this day. I am hoping for a great sale at Hollister. Will also be heading to Aero for a few things too. We usually spend around a 1000.00 plus every year on this day. This year I plan to spend no more than 300.00 this day. Maybe even less if I can hit some great deals! No Target, Kohls, or Walmart this year. Only other place that will get my money that day is Starbucks. :)

I am one of the very few people who are happy about this yeas early shopping hours. I'll be scoping out the dollar stores the first part of the day and possibly Kmart then Walmart then Kmart again if I can't find what I need. After all that it'll probably be on to big lots, jcpenney and Bell. Then maybe Burke's. So many places and only one of me lol.

I am pretty sure at this point that I am going to try to grab a few items online if the big stores have them, anything I do not get I will go to the stores in the afternoon just to see whats left. I will be doing a lot of amazon shopping as well. I am going to hit the mall probably around 3 am to go to bbw, vs, justice etc. I will hit jcp when they open at 6 and then hit the outlets.

Planning on shopping online this year as in the past. Totally excited about Kohl's! Otherwise just shopping for any great deals I find online. If I go out it will be after the rush but in time to use my Kohl's $10 coupon. I don't know though because I would spend that much driving to the nearest

Kohl's so unless I plan to do other shopping it's just not worth it. Don't laugh, lol, but the only thing I wanted at Walmart that I can't live without is a Hershey's recipe tin, so I ordered one of those online as the nearest Walmart is as far away as Kohls. Also planning to go to RiteAid in my town and that will be a short trip.