Amazon Video Games Black Friday Week schedule @ Amazon.com

angleyez423

I chatted with them this is what they told me:

"I'm sorry about this--the deal was incorrectly categorized on our website. Click the 'All Amazon Deals' link on the left side of the page. Then look for the 'Sports & Outdoors' link on the left side of that page. Click that link and you'll find the deal for Madden 13."1:18:52 PM

Jeirick:You can use this link: http://www.amazon.com/Sales-Deals-Sports-Outdoors/b/ref=bf2012_ln_sports?ie=UTF8&node=10805321&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=0QZNB7C8PT76RPCEXYTV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1420738542

I chatted with them this is what they told me:

"I'm sorry about this--the deal was incorrectly categorized on our website. Click the 'All Amazon Deals' link on the left side of the page. Then look for the 'Sports & Outdoors' link on the left side of that page. Click that link and you'll find the deal for Madden 13."1:18:52 PM

Jeirick:You can use this link: http://www.amazon.com/Sales-Deals-Sports-Outdoors/b/ref=bf2012_ln_sports?ie=UTF8&node=10805321&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=0QZNB7C8PT76RPCEXYTV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1420738542

Click on Select Options under the Madden 13 and select for PS3 or Xbox. Then you can add it to cart.

Are they adding any other video games or is it only the ones they currently have listed? I'm wanting to get Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for xbox 360, but on the list they are only showing the wii version. Several stores will be having the xbox version on BF, but if I can avoid the crowds that would be great!