noehlp

BUY this one TODAY or TOMORROW - valid for purchases on 11/16 and 11/17

KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer

Was $299.99

Sale $229.99

Enter coupon code: NOVFRIENDS

Now $165.59

Minus $20 Mail-In Rebate, form: HERE

Now $145.59 After Rebate w/ Free Standard Shipping + $3.25 Shipping Surcharge (due to weight)

No magazine subscription or refund with this one.

(ENTERTAIN doesn't work on this mixer as it does on the other two mixers in this thread - sorry for any confusion when initially posted.)

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/32685?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

Edited by noehlp

The purchase dates for this rebate are November 17 and December 15, 2012.

These prices are good until 3 PM CT on Saturday November 17.

A similar deal can be had with the following mixer:

KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer

Was $549.99

Sale $449.99

Price drops to $404.99 in cart (Until 3 PM CT Saturday)

Enter coupon code: NOVFRIENDS

Now $323.99

Minus $50 Mail-In Rebate, form: HERE

Now $273.99 After Rebate w/ Free Standard Shipping + $7.50 Shipping Surcharge (due to weight)

+ 2-year subscription to Food & Wine or Travel + Leisure Magazine Subscription

*If you choose to not get the magazine, submit the info for the $24 refund

Think of getting this mixer for $249.99 after rebate, codes, + magazine refund

If you do not wish to receive the magazine and would like to request a refund of the subscription ($24 introductory value), please mail a copy of this rebate

submission by 01/31/13 with your name and address to: Time Customer Service, Inc., P.O. Box 62160, Tampa, FL 33662-2160.

(ENTERTAIN doesn't work on this mixer as it does on the other two mixers in this thread - sorry for any confusion when initially posted.)

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/124102_Red?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

Edited by noehlp

The purchase dates for this rebate are November 17 and December 15, 2012.

These prices are good until 3 PM CT on Saturday November 17.

KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer

Was $449.99

Sale $349.99

Price drops to $314.99 in cart (Until 3 PM CT Saturday)

Enter coupon codes: NOVFRIENDS + ENTERTAIN

Now $237.99

Minus $30 Mail-In Rebate, form: HERE

Now $207.99 After Rebate w/ Free Standard Shipping + $7.50 Shipping Surcharge (due to weight)

+ 1-year subscription to Food & Wine or Travel + Leisure Magazine Subscription

*If you choose to not get the magazine, submit the info for the $12 refund

Think of getting this mixer for $195.99 after rebate, codes, + magazine refund

If you do not wish to receive the magazine and would like to request a refund of the subscription ($12 introductory value), please mail a copy of this rebate submission by 01/15/13 with your name and address to: Time Customer Service, Inc., P.O. Box 62160, Tampa, FL 33662-2160

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/25941_Liquid_Graphite?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

Edited by noehlp

KitchenAid Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer

Was $299.99

Sale $229.99

Enter coupon codes: NOVFRIENDS + ENTERTAIN

Now $165.59

Minus $20 Mail-In Rebate, form: HERE

Now $145.59 After Rebate w/ Free Standard Shipping + $3.25 Shipping Surcharge (due to weight)

No magazine subscription or refund with this one.

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/32685?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

I can't get the ENTERTAIN one to work???

I can't get the ENTERTAIN one to work???

Hmm, it's not working on this one, should still be working on the other two. I will edit it shortly. thanks for the heads up. BUT it should still be the same price, it was an error on my part, lol. Sorry.

Looks like the only one now taking both coupon codes is the 5-quart, but all the prices are still as I have posted. hth. Sorry for any confusion folks. I was a little excited about this deal. :)

Edited by noehlp

I ordered the 5 qt Artisan tilt head from Kohl's last week with their 30% off sale (11/10). It still hasn't arrived yet, and now I see this. I did get the $40 Kolh's cash so mine came to $204, I'm guessing they won't give me the rebate even though the mixer still hasn't arrive yet... :no:

Upon further reading, the rebate for the 5qt is for purchases 11/17 to 12/15 - so your purchase won't qualify since you bought it on 11/10. Also, I've noted it on each of the mixers that the deal technically won't be eligible until tomorrow. I am sorry. Well except for the 4.5 qt, you can buy that one today or tomorrow as the purchase dates are 11/16 to 11/17. I sure wish they wouldn't add the rebate forms until the item is eligible for it.