Any way to take a break? Can I...

Miranda1313

So I am going to be going to Wal Mart first on bf for some items but it is a 24 hr wal mart and so they are open all night. My question is would it be possble to put the items I want to price match on layaway and take a break for some coffee early in the morning and then come back to get them before standing in line for the items I want? Or would it be a better idea to get all the items I want to price match in a cart and then wait in line for the items I want from Wal Marts sales?

Or mabye I should buy the items I want to price match and then get the price adjusted? lol I am in a pickle and want to start as early as I need to so I can get done as early as I can. I am having to get a lot or most of my Christmas shopping done on this day so I want to cram all the time in as possible!!!!

thank you in advance!

MIranda

Price-matching may be your best option if your WalMart allows it.

The Super Wal-Mart that I'm familiar with has the "pallet rule" in effect, meaning that no items can be purchased from the pallets until the store officially opens. We were bit by that last year when shopping for an XBOX.