30% Off LeapPads 1 & 2 (All Of Kids Section) @ Barnes & Noble

revecca

I recently joined the kids club online. Once you join this kids club, they will send you a card in the mail, an online or instore coupon to be used on 1 item. I tried using mine online to buy the LeapPad 2, but for some reason it wouldn't take my coupon #. Dh just called me from in the store, saying he just walked out with the LeapPad 2 for $70 something bucks. This coupon can only be used once, either online or instore. The coupon will be sent in a day or less.

Here is the link to join the kids club}

https://kids.barnesandnoble.com/kidsclub/

Edited by revecca
fix link

Did this come in email or mail? My sister and I both signed up on 11/14 but didn't get anything in our email or mail yet.

It does say not valid on electronics, so it might be store by store on the LeapPad. But still great for other stuff.

When my children & I signed up for the kids club, they sent me the coupon in an email. I was surprised, but dh said that the cashiers behind the counter had no problem with it. They even called the manager, and he or she was fine with it. The coupon mentions Elf on the shelf for example, so I guess since they didn't see Leapfrog and didn't think anything of it. I usually see Leapfrog on the coupons, along with Lego, and Elf on the Shelf.

Edited by revecca
added more info

Has anyone called them to see why they didn't get their coupon. It states on the sign up page, A Warm Welcome to the Club - you join, and your kids win!

30% off list price on any one kids' book or toy for your children* Then when you click on it, it says, When you join B&N Kids' Club™ online or in a Barnes & Noble store, we will email you a coupon for 30% off an eligible future purchase. Qualifying products include most children's books, toys, games, puzzles and workbooks. Your 30% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in your order, and will be applied after all other discounts.