Wii at Walmart - what are the chances of getting one?

DiamondGal

$89 is a great price, but do you think I would stand a chance of getting one? Do you think they will be available on-line? I don't mind crowds but I will not push my way and trample people to get one! :shock:

Didn't they have them for a great price last year too? Anybody have luck last year - were they on-line then?

$89 is a great price, but do you think I would stand a chance of getting one? Do you think they will be available on-line? I don't mind crowds but I will not push my way and trample people to get one! :shock:

Didn't they have them for a great price last year too? Anybody have luck last year - were they on-line then?

I easily got a blue one last year. I wasn't even going to try for it. My younger brother wanted one, but I thought it would be very difficult to get. Also it was one of the items you had to wait until a certain time to get. When I got to my Wal- Mart I got everything that I wanted to get (it was quite a lot) and I happened to pass by the line for the Wii. It was pretty short and they had a person with a paper marking off the number of people who got in line, to make sure everybody who got in line would be able to get one. When I got there, there was less than a ten minute wait before they were going to start handing them out, so I got in line, waited a few minuets and got the Wii.:) They had a huge stack. And when I came back the next day, they still had a few.

• 2 weeks later...

Were you able to get it? They were rolling them out when I was standing in line for the Nabi 2 and there were alot, they still had some leftover on Friday.