shipping on Amazon

totallyBF

Today was the first day ever i bought anything from Amazon i got approved for both credit cards and i signed up for prime shipping trial for one month, it's 80 bucks a year for this service does anyone have it? Is it worth the 80 bucks?

I bought one item came back to the forums found another great deal ive purchased 3 things on amazon in 1 day

am i hooked?? Not sure!

If you buy a lot it's worth the money. Plus you get free movie streaming. I always signed up for amazon mom and got prime free. I've never paid for it. Now I just do the free super saver shipping. I'm too cheap to pay the yearly fee. I will pay it monthly when they switch over to that route.I have been an amazon customer over 5 years now adn I'm definitely an amazon customer . They beat everyone elses prices daily. i bought 3 things yesterday and the 2 kids gifts were both half price from teh toy outlet. One was a Ripleys believe it or not books 2013 and it was half price.

Today was the first day ever i bought anything from Amazon i got approved for both credit cards and i signed up for prime shipping trial for one month, it's 80 bucks a year for this service does anyone have it? Is it worth the 80 bucks?

I bought one item came back to the forums found another great deal ive purchased 3 things on amazon in 1 day

am i hooked?? Not sure!