BF things that make you go Hmmmmmm???

jcarr492

Am I missing something? I was JUST at our BB TWO days ago, and counted 25 of the emachines. We went tonite to pick up my washer from there cause it came in...and I noticed a huge gap where I counted. I walked over..and now there are only 7????? I don't get it...where'd the heck they all go and in only 2 days??? Think they took some down to toss us off? I know the salesclerk we had told me tonite they had their mock BF runthrough this morning. So...HMMMMMMMM.

Am I missing something? I was JUST at our BB TWO days ago, and counted 25 of the emachines. We went tonite to pick up my washer from there cause it came in...and I noticed a huge gap where I counted. I walked over..and now there are only 7????? I don't get it...where'd the heck they all go and in only 2 days??? Think they took some down to toss us off? I know the salesclerk we had told me tonite they had their mock BF runthrough this morning. So...HMMMMMMMM.

maybe they took them to the back to make sure they have the minimum for bf morning!

Good grief...if they got first dibs..I will be highly P'd off!!! I mean to have 25 of them just two days ago and now only 7????? I wish they would tell me if I asked..but I know they won't. I'm starting to have excitment attacks here...lol.

Your not the only one having excitement attacks! Im so ready to be holding my tv :bunny:

I think everyone is going into panic mode and needs to slow down. I have seen alot of best buy 18 wheelers on the roads in So Cal this weekend. I think they might have put some of them back in the back. My friend who is a store manager for Compusa told me tonight that he was getting trucks in everyday right up to Thursday. If you are still worried get to your BF store very early.

I think everyone is going into panic mode and needs to slow down. I have seen alot of best buy 18 wheelers on the roads in So Cal this weekend. I think they might have put some of them back in the back. My friend who is a store manager for Compusa told me tonight that he was getting trucks in everyday right up to Thursday. If you are still worried get to your BF store very early.

Thats what im doing, 10pm for me! :gd_devild

Guest Deals4Me

mock bf run through? That just gave me some of the funniest mental images...something a little like a fire drill and bf rolled in one...

:3duck::runaway::mischievo:fryingpan:flame::slapcry:

Guest mldepalma
mock bf run through? That just gave me some of the funniest mental images...something a little like a fire drill and bf rolled in one...

I was planning to visit a few of the stores Tuesday or Wednesday to scope them out - see where each item is on my list so that come Friday morning I can go right to where each item is and grab it. I'll be out the door before the end of the line is in the door. Whoo hoo!

Ok, I just read this and I think I am starting to sound a little crazed. It is nice knowing there are others out there like me! Good luck!

well i was told if they want something they have to request the day off and stand in line, they could get fired for holding any inventory when its suppose to be on the floor, i mean how many of them can get off for the 6-12 door opener and then buy something even after the first 15 min everything is wiped out and it is still busy as hell

Well last year I think, you could see carts in one of the back rooms that said employees only. They were stacked with BF items and each cart had a persons first name on paper taped to it. When I asked one of the emplyees for one of the BF items I knew I had just seen in a couple, they said oh that back there belongs to some of the workers, it's not for sale. So I guess it just depends on the store and the manager if they allow it.