Ipod touch for 6 year old

dcl102572

if you aren't worried about the generation, go with a 4th gen, much cheaper and still has facetime and a camera. you could get refurbished direct from apple, same warranty and new casing, they often have deals on them or there are deals on black friday as well. amazon will probably have some deals coming up in the next few weeks. for a 6 year old, craigslist and ebay are options too.

my kids are getting ipod touches for the first time this christmas. i was really hoping for a good deal on the new 5th generation but have yet to come across one. my kids are 9 1/2 & 11 so a bit older than yours. but im thinking the 4th generation is gonna be fine for them. and the prices are GREAT!! the only reason i would NOT go through apple directly is the warranty. from what i understand you only get the 1 year warranty. if you purchase it through walmart or target you get the 1 yr from apple, and can purchase an additional 2 yrs from the store for under $10!!

Great idea! I was thinking of the very same thing...to order from walmart or Target for getting that warranty from their store...way better deal. My kids will be 13 and just turned 11...I was thinking the 32 gb 4th gen for them too....simply figuring there will be something "new and improved" before long and I think the 4th gen should get them by...better to get the better buy than spending the $600 on the new ones and then they want something new/different in a year or so...