CaseCrown Standby Case for Kindle Fire (NOT HD 7) $6.19 and up @ Amazon.com

shopping4my3son

Looked for cases for the Kindle Fires I just picked up for the kids. Found this.

http://www.amazon.com/CaseCrown-Standby-Amazon-Kindle-Compatible/dp/B005TN0MMO/ref=pd_sim_pc_6

List Price: $31.32

Price: $6.19 Eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime.

You Save: $25.13 (80%)

Colors in the $6.19 price: Green, Orange, Blue, Black

$12.19 for Purple or Red

If you need 3 cases you can save even more.

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Save 15% each on Kindle Fire Cases offered by Senyx when you purchase 3 or more.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51L4X%2BTPd%2BL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

WHEN I click on it, it says for KINDLE FIRE HD 7 Or KINDLE FIRE HD 8.9, I got a NON HD model kindle, are the non HD sold out? wouldn't they just say so?

or is the HD a typo? help! I wanna get 'em !

Or is it common knowledge that if it fits a 7 inch KF HD 7 inch then it also fits a KF regular 7 inch--and I am just uneducated on this?

WHEN I click on it, it says for KINDLE FIRE HD 7 Or KINDLE FIRE HD 8.9, I got a NON HD model kindle, are the non HD sold out? wouldn't they just say so?

or is the HD a typo? help! I wanna get 'em !

Or is it common knowledge that if it fits a 7 inch KF HD 7 inch then it also fits a KF regular 7 inch--and I am just uneducated on this?

when i click on it it says NOT for KindleHD.

maybe the ones that are $6.19 are non HD whereas the $12.XX colors are for HD? I ordered green, black and blue.

Ok I tried it like 7 times, won't work, so I typed in Case crown kindle case and I see now listings for the 6.19 price, I got a GREEN one in my cart, but cannot get orange or red to go into cart, I select either color and then I got to "add to cart" and I get a "NO" symbol, the red circle with slanted line, I've never ever had this happen on amazon, what the heck is this?

Hey they marked these down, didn't they? I think I looked them up the other day when you posted and they were 20 or 29 or something... I KNOW they weren't 16.40.

I should be getting my two "cheapie" cases today... wondering if they'll be good enough for my one son, he is rough on stuff...

I saw the zippered kind but thought zippers can break pretty easy, so I tried the bargin ones, hope they'll suffice.

The link you sent is a NICE case...

The different colors are different prices. I love these cases. They are just like the Ipad cases. My son has one on his fire. He props it on his pillow at night and goes to sleep watching Netflix. Even the leather one is only 15 or so. Marware cases are very nice. Most of the people on amazon forums use them. The corner tab cases and slide in cases aren't as secure. The fire can slide out.

Hey they marked these down, didn't they? I think I looked them up the other day when you posted and they were 20 or 29 or something... I KNOW they weren't 16.40.

I should be getting my two "cheapie" cases today... wondering if they'll be good enough for my one son, he is rough on stuff...

I saw the zippered kind but thought zippers can break pretty easy, so I tried the bargin ones, hope they'll suffice.

The link you sent is a NICE case...

The corner tab cases and slide in cases aren't as secure. The fire can slide out.

I have this case but the zippered version, there is a velcro flap that keep the fire itself VERY secure. Mine doesn't slide around at all and it's impossible to slide out from the velcro enclosure. I love my case, I just went with the zippered version because it keeps dust and stuff out and I throw it in a lot of different bags on the go.