Wii U Deluxe and Basic available online for Pre-Order @ Kmart ($349 & $299)

racerfan

I was in walmart friday and a man tried to preorder one. He had a printout from online . They told him they only were allowed 4 preorders and Nov. 1 was their cutoff. He was very angry. We got lucky and preordered ours in Sep. They were sold out at BB but I had put one in my shopping cart a few days earlier to show my son what the total would be with tax and I guess it took it out of the limit.

Maybe they have reached their quota. My friend just preordered before I posted about the deal. I was able to preorder 2 at Walmart a while ago. They have now filled their quota also when I asked at my local store yesterday but the WalMart that is about 20 minutes away still has openings for preorder so I know they are still taking them. Not many people knew about it because they are not calling it preorder they are calling it putting on layaway.

I was just able to preorder a wii u deluxe. It was a little tricky though. It wouldn't allow me to preorder the basic edition though. When you go to kmart.com you type wii u in the search engine. Then click on the black wii u. It will say coming soon. Click on the store availability tab. It will ask for your zip code. It will then take you to a store in your area. If there are any preorders still available there, then it will allow you to check out. Hope this helps everyone.

It's a handheld wii console. YOu can even control your dvr and tv through it. My son tried to explain it to me. It will use all your old wii games and controllers also, but has new ones. You can go online and watch a video about it. My son has been watching it for it's release over a year now .We preordered ours in September.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/11/12/nintendo-wii-u-remote-control/

It's a handheld wii console. YOu can even control your dvr and tv through it. My son tried to explain it to me. It will use all your old wii games and controllers also, but has new ones. You can go online and watch a video about it. My son has been watching it for it's release over a year now .We preordered ours in September.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/11/12/nintendo-wii-u-remote-control/

Thanks!

Wii U is the new video game console from Nintendo. It is a step up from the Nintendo Wii. It is backwards compatible and will play wii games, use the wii motes etc. It has a hand held "tablet" style controller and you use that to play the games. If you turn the TV off or change to something else the gamer is supposed to be able to continue playing the game with the tablet controller without using the TV. (Sounds great especially if you have to share a TV) Alot has been shown but they just recently got into stores for anyone to try it out.

Can someone please tell me what this even is??? I see it, but am completely out of the loop!