Big Lots BF Ad

SableMMB99

I'm hoping for another freebie this year. Last year, they gave away free wall clocks on Thanksgiving Day. I have not yet gone to Big Lots on BF because of their Thanksgiving Day sale (usually some pretty good stuff there and I can get more than enough "Big Lots" type stuff then without having to stop there on BF).

-Mark-

I have the Big Lots Thanksgiving Day ad and Black Friday ad. Where the heck is Brad?!?! lol

There is no free gift this year. They are giving $10 off coupons when you spend $50. The $10 coupon is for your next purchase. This is from 6am-10am on BF that they are giving the coupon. It also says: Coupon valid Saturday, Nov.26 thru Sunday, December 4. Limit one per customer.

~H~

I have the Big Lots Thanksgiving Day ad and Black Friday ad. Where the heck is Brad?!?! lol

There is no free gift this year. They are giving $10 off coupons when you spend $50. The $10 coupon is for your next purchase. This is from 6am-10am on BF that they are giving the coupon. It also says: Coupon valid Saturday, Nov.26 thru Sunday, December 4. Limit one per customer.

~H~

WOOHOO!!!! You seem to get all the ads:g_thumbri

BTW I checked the tracfone site and they still have the ugly moto phone. I haven't forgotten about ya lol.