The Outlet Shoppes in Gettysburg PA

princess01

Gymboree was handing out a small flyer when I was there this afternoon. It says starting at midnight through 6 am extra special savings on everything in the store plus new deals all weekend long. I've gone there in the past and found the best deals at the Children's Place and Old Navy. I've gone to the Coach in Lancaster and found better pricing on other days than BF plus the line goes on forever!

there is only 1 thing i need at coach, and i have a feeling it won't be any better sale then it is now. do you need to have that flyer for gymboree for the extra sale or is it just a given when you are there? i know my sister got great deals there last year and we plan on going there again this year. would really like to hit up old navy this year before everything is sold out

Make sure you go to the main website for the outlet centers http://www.premiumoutlets.com/ You can sign up for the VIP coupons. Look for any stores you think you may visit - I think these coupons should still be good on BF purchases / special sales just like any other time as long as the dates are good. Check your individual center a few days before BF for actual store participation to make your plan :)