Additional discounts for Operation Black Friday!

mhall7777

Just received a mailer from Kohl's today that gives you a card to apply an additional 15% off of everything between the 21st and 25th as well as another card that gives you $10 off of anything purchased between 12am the 22nd and 1pm the 23rd. Not too shabby when you put it with the already posted BF discounts.

I love Kohl's card holder discounts. I didn't realize there are some for non card holders too. I don't have a card but my mom does, so I take her with me when I hit Kohls on BF. A few years back with the sale price, plus mail-in rebate, plus my mom's % off coupon, I got a large stainless pot and pan set for about $40.

The ones I got (15% off and $10 off) were for card holders, but if I remember correctly, they normally have 15% off coupons around for non-card holders too. Not sure that they come in the mail though. If you 'like' kohl's on facebook, they always post those coupons that you can print and take with you.

The ones I got (15% off and $10 off) were for card holders, but if I remember correctly, they normally have 15% off coupons around for non-card holders too. Not sure that they come in the mail though. If you 'like' kohl's on facebook, they always post those coupons that you can print and take with you.

Thanks!! I did not think about their FB page.