Why does Target have 4 items that aren't available until 4am??

lkonkel

Why does Target have 4 items that aren't available until 4am?? I really was interested in the Leapfrog Explorer software for $15, until I noticed they're not available until 4am :( It's not like those are on a HUGE sale....normally $20-$25?

I know that is how it works, but seems weird only 4 things are for the 4am sale and they don't seem to have GREAT sales on those items?? I would have thought if they were going to do 2 sale times, they would have BIG sales on those few items?

I remember people saying last year from about 3-6am Target was dead. Looks like they're trying to get people to come back a second time. They are also offering a $10 giftcard when you spend so much on clothing, home, and something else and it's only available after 4am.

I remember people saying last year from about 3-6am Target was dead. Looks like they're trying to get people to come back a second time. They are also offering a $10 giftcard when you spend so much on clothing, home, and something else and it's only available after 4am.

I wonder if i can hold the items i want around 9pm and come back around 4am and get that gc

If anyone is looking for the Leapster cartridges at Target for $15.00, i got them for that price last week there. Target had them on sale for $19.99, and then I used the coupon from the toy catalog for an additional $5.00 off. Maybe they still have the cartridges on sale this week too.

I wonder if i can hold the items i want around 9pm and come back around 4am and get that gc

I was wondering the same thing. Because those items ($35 sheets I get every year, love them!) they won't be there at 4am. So if I can put it on hold that would be good.

Or can we come back at 4am and then ask them to re ring it up so we can get the gift cards?