Circuit City's Fine Print

stationchief

Now that CC's ads have leaked out, everyone's buzzing about the free PC an the $199 laptop. Not to mentionnthe free printer and router with the laptop. The problem is, that ad is WAY too blurry to tell what all the fine print details are to get all that. I assume it's another AOL sign-up instant discount, but it's just too hard to tell.

So, who can tell us what the details on all those instant/mail-in rebates are? Specifically, I'm looking for the fine print next to ...

- $199 Toshiba Laptop

- FREE eMachines Desktop (including details about the upgrades)

- FREE broadband router and all-in-one printer

Any information on the ad about AOL's instant rebate (appears to be on the bottom in super-fine print)

RossMan ... Brad ... if you guys have the original ad, can you let us know what that fine print says?

Anyone? Anyone? ... Bueler? Bueler? :lmao:

Can y'all verify this? I know CompUSA is doing this same thing with AOL sign-up for 12 months and get a $250 gift card, just that it seems odd AOL would have multiple stores to get this discount at.

And what about those other rebates to bring the desktop down to FREE and the laptop to $199?

Can y'all verify this? I know CompUSA is doing this same thing with AOL sign-up for 12 months and get a $250 gift card, just that it seems odd AOL would have multiple stores to get this discount at.

And what about those other rebates to bring the desktop down to FREE and the laptop to $199?

I think its the deal with multi-manufac and not the store itself because didnt BB used to do stuff with MSN internet? I believe so. :wife:

And yes the desktop is a tough one also because you are commited to something also. Go to BB, there are NO rebates or crap like that for the desktop $149 or the laptop which is like $379! :gd_pineap

I would still rather pay $450 for the CC laptop over the BB one. I would probably rather get the BB desktop though.

I still think the Desktop at CC is slightly better, but not worth AOL to me. Also with desktops it's a lot easier to upgrade.

what about this "web only" subject? Does it mean that we should buy it online and pickup at store? Then, what is that written "minimum 15 per store"?

Also should i buy the printer and the router or it's possible to wait at 6 o'clock and buy only the laptop for $ 449,99?

the Min per store means they expect to have at least that many on hand. It never reveals the max cause that would draw back some crowds if they leaked out how many they will have instore (which varies store to store).

I dont know anything about the "online" specials for the HOT items. You will have to contact your BB for that. :gd_not_ri