Kindle price in stores only

emkirkley

kindle deals Ive seen, Staples and Radio Shack $20, Best Buy $30, each of these are for their store, now Office Depot you can get a $25 prepaid Visa card that you can use anywhere.

but right now, you can buy it online from Toys R Us for $127.99 and pick it up in store with a couple hours of placing your order.

• 2 weeks later...
Read the detail (Features) in the on line ad - it says regular price $189. Then in the bottom ad "Features Section" it says $20 Gift Card. Further it says $189 less $30 Gift Card = $159. Not clear what you actually get - Is it a $30 gift card, a $20 Gift Card, Both, Neither. And if it does include a Gift CArd how do you get it? Do you have to mail in a rebate or do you get it on the spot at the store pickup? This is very confusing/deceptive!

I just got the $69.00 Kindle ereader with a coupon saving $25 (so $44) and Staples informed me that I have until the end of January for returns or if problems. Ereader was purchased for fundraiser at my kids school so extended return does not matter since Tricky Tray is Feb 2nd.

Amazon charges PA residents tax now so there is no savings there either. If the ereader were mine would just get the Square Trade Warranty on it for less than $12. For us in PA/NY or a other states where tax is charge, there really is no benefit in purchasing from Amazon when you can use a coupon or get a gift card with purchase. It makes a much better deal that way. Amazon services their ereaders for the 1st year NO matter where they are bought. Best of both worlds :)

Its best to buy directly from amazon. For various reasons. Ive seen a lot of them on the forums. Amazon gives you until jan 31 for a full refund if you have a problem, no tax, which cancels out your gift card.