Differences between scans and text items

ObiRich

Has anyone else noticed a difference between the items shown in the scans and those in the text lists? For example, in scans, CompUSA is shown as having an Epson CX4800 All-in-one for $49.99 after rebates, and Staples has a Kodak camera and printer dock combo for $199.99. Neither of them are shown in the text lists.

Exactly. On the majority of the ads there are just way too many to type up, or we can't read the details enough for some things. If there are items that we didn't include in the lists that you'd like posted so you can add them to your shopping lists, post them here (Item Name - $Price) and I'll add them as soon as I can.

Exactly. On the majority of the ads there are just way too many to type up, or we can't read the details enough for some things. If there are items that we didn't include in the lists that you'd like posted so you can add them to your shopping lists, post them here (Item Name - $Price) and I'll add them as soon as I can.

Ok.

CompUSA Epson CX4800 $49.99 a/r

Staples Kodak CD43 camera/printer dock combo $199.99*

BTW...My original post was not meant in any way to be a dig against the admins hosting and providing the info on this site. I really appreciate getting the info early. Normally I pour over the ads on Thanksgiving for hours...now I can spread my prep work out over several days. Thanks again!

Ok.

CompUSA Epson CX4800 $49.99 a/r

Staples Kodak CD43 camera/printer dock combo $199.99*

BTW...My original post was not meant in any way to be a dig against the admins hosting and providing the info on this site. I really appreciate getting the info early. Normally I pour over the ads on Thanksgiving for hours...now I can spread my prep work out over several days. Thanks again!

I think the $$prices$$ are chaning because the retailers are assholes and are playing with our heads! This site is da freakin bomb for deals! :gd_orange