Online shopping??

lkonkel

Last year I remember BB having some of their DVD's and wii games on sale starting Wednesday before Thanksgiving. This year I'm hoping for DVD's, wii games too....but I'm also interested in one of the $49 camera's and the ipod 4th generation w/$50 gc. Anyone know if I will be able to get $50 g/c on the ipod on that Wednesday? Ad says available Thanksgiving day, but nothing about Wednesday sales?

Yeah they've had many of the gift card promos online, including the iPods in the past.

As for the day they go on sale online, don't put too much into what is in the ad. Many times they start the online sales earlier.

But don't worry as we cover the online BF sales extremely thoroughly so you won't miss anything. We'll have our tracker on the site, we'll send out e-mails when the major stores go online and there will be threads here on the forum for all the online sales.

I ordered several things online from BB last year during the early RZPS sales event, Thanksgiving Day and BF sales that came with gift cards. My gift cards either came with the ordered item or later and they come UPS and USPS. So there is no set way they come to you but you do get gift cards sent to you from online for the promotions.

As for the iPod touch 4th gen deal for $195 w/ $50 gift card, it's a very good price.

But f you don't mind paying a little more to secure one one, eBay's Daily Deal page has them today for $169.99 with free shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360507409065

When you factor in tax (if BB charges tax in your state), it's likely less than a $15 difference ($170 for eBay vs $155 or more for BB after you factor in the GC) but you are paying less money out-of-pocket and no crowds to deal with or taking chances online on BF.

Just an idea :)

On another forum, some people were posting that they added items into their carts around the 17th and then when the BF sales became available, the items in their cart were automatically updated to the sale price? Is this true for BB?