Checkout lines?

clm101798

I have never gone to walmart on Black Friday before. How bad are the checkout lines?

The 3 items they have guaranteed if they sell out - you get a guarantee card and the item must be paid for by midnight and registered online. The product will then be shipped to the store where it was purchased for the customer to pick up before Dec. 25.

So if I get a guarantee card at 11pm - is it even possible to check out by midnight?

Do they have express lanes open if you aren't getting a lot of items?

The lanes closer to the pharmacy/cosmetics/clothing are always jammed packed....but if you can make your way to the other side where the grocery area is...the lines are MUCH shorter...We always post our drop off person(our main station, with two carts to drop off stuff;-) on that side and we always get out faster...

the last 2 years, we have been able to get everything we want in our carts before the sale time even starts. they haven't had things wrapped in plastic around here for the last few years. at least not the items we wanted. so we have been first in line just waiting for the clock to change on the register so the prices come up correct. it has been awesome. we are one of the first people to leave the store while there's a whole bunch still coming in. our store is a 24 hour store.

otherwise, the lines are super long though if you don't get your stuff quick and get out.

I have never gone to walmart on Black Friday before. How bad are the checkout lines?

The 3 items they have guaranteed if they sell out - you get a guarantee card and the item must be paid for by midnight and registered online. The product will then be shipped to the store where it was purchased for the customer to pick up before Dec. 25.

So if I get a guarantee card at 11pm - is it even possible to check out by midnight?

Do they have express lanes open if you aren't getting a lot of items?

It is definitely possible to be checked out within an hour. I always know exactly what I am getting from Walmart; I actually spend more time in the store prior to the sale going live than I do waiting to check out. I don't stop to look and browse; if something is in my path and I'm interested I scoop it up and keep moving.

The key is having a plan and sticking to it as much as you can. Good luck!

The key is having a plan and sticking to it as much as you can. Good luck!

:gdyeahthat: Definitely have a plan of attack!! Use the maps as much as you can. Sometimes they aren't 100% accurate though. Just start asking employees if you can't find something. Don't waste time looking for it. Last year we were checked out and in the car by 10:15 (the start of the first sale last year)