Meijer

ytmomof4

I gave up on Meijer's a few years ago. I love their sales but the staff at our Meijer's is so unorganized and unless you stood in line you didn't get what you wanted. I remember a few years ago I went for something specific at opeing and they said "oh we were sold out of those at 3 AM", and the items weren't supposed to be released until 5 or 6, I can't really remember but I'm obvoiusly still bitter LOL

If at first you don't succeed at one Meijer,try another one!

I went to the closest one and they were out of the things I wanted specifically today (the $60 Tracfone for $20 and the Wolverine coat) but I picked up the grocery deals and a few other specials. I actually had to wait at the register for 2 minutes until the prices changed at 6 a.m.

Since it was still early,I decided to go to another Meijer and JACKPOT!

Got the Tracfone (this store had plenty!),Turtle Beach Ear Force headphones ($40) and the correct size and color in the Wolverine coat!

Plus I again got the limit on pop,fruit snacks and Pebbles cereal.

LOVE Meijer on Thanksgiving!

:g_dance:

We're not in the area; my friend was wondering if they usually put their BF deals online, and whether there were any codes for free shipping. TIA!

I did see on the Online Shopping thread that their Thanksgiving Sale has started so I imagine they will have the BF sale online too. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about free shipping codes but I think there is free shipping on some items or on a total amount.

Try this link here: http://www.meijer.com/home.jsp?cj=cj&PID=1418914&CAWELAID=415254522&cmpid=commjunct