Target selling BF items early to Cardholders

MrMiser

I was mulling around at lunch today and I came across a posting that Target would be offering BF deals to their Credit or Debit cardholders on Weds, Nov 21st. Also the Target standard of 5% off (on top of deal) and free shipping apply.

I have a Target redcard so I logged on to my account and confirmed the offer.

Link to a screen shot of the deal.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/screenshot20121106at122.png/

Note - this is not my screen shot, pulled from other posting, but I have gone out to it.

Of course you won't know what specific items they will offer up, but if you've got a Target card it's worth a look. And if you don't it might be worth getting one (pay it in full of course)

I'm pretty sure it's for either. I'd recommend you log onto your account. You should see the banner telling you about the sale. If your not getting emails from them, turn it on. It says you have to log on to your account Nov 21 to see the items that will be available to you.

I'm doubting it's going to be their entire ad but you never know.

Edited by MrMiser
spelling error

I'd be wary, the last time they did an early purchase for card holders whatever I tried to add to my cart was coming up a totally different price and I gave up because it wasn't worth my time trying to figure out who to call.

I may be black listing target after all the crap they've given me since yesterday.

So cancelled as in days later or as in could not get the price in the cart (as tinkrbl mentions)? What I like about this is it's on Wed's, not Thanksgiving or the wee hours of Friday. So if there are cart issues, I'll blow it off and move on to Thurs\Friday.

cancelled as in days/weeks later,

ie it was last year or i think it was the year before, they had the LOTR trilogy blu-ray on sale, anybody that ordered it online had their order cancelled about a week later after Target decided they couldnt fulfill the orders.

cancelled as in days/weeks later,

ie it was last year or i think it was the year before, they had the LOTR trilogy blu-ray on sale, anybody that ordered it online had their order cancelled about a week later after Target decided they couldnt fulfill the orders.

That's not really a fair comparison because it was a price mistake.

I logged in but I don't see that banner anywhere. All I get is the generic one for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Weird.