Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I see 3 laptops. The $189 laptop seems cheap... but they gimped on the RAM.

Not only the RAM, but the processor is NOT a laptop processor, at least not within the AMD hierarchy, at least. The E-300 is an Atom equivalent and was meant to be used in netbooks. True, the E series is used in laptops but gets absolutely owned by lowly Intel Pentiums and obliterated by Intel i3 processors. And that includes the graphics in the AMD chip....the Intel 3000 does much better.

I buy the skullcandy ones. I get them 1/2 off frequently on ebay deal of the dat. Got him a nice ear covering set last year for 35 that were 70. Both my 15 and 27 sons love skullcandies

See the have Dr Dre headphones 10% off for Black Friday. Looking for over the head headphones for my 16 yr old son. Are they really great enough to spend that much for a 16 yr old or should I get a different brand. If so, what would you recommend.

See the have Dr Dre headphones 10% off for Black Friday. Looking for over the head headphones for my 16 yr old son. Are they really great enough to spend that much for a 16 yr old or should I get a different brand. If so, what would you recommend.

You COULD always get him something different... but Beats by Dr. Dre headphones are the IN thing for young people. You could definitely buy a better product with less name recognition or appeal but ultimately your son would probably be happier with the Beats headphones. Keep searching, you might find a better deal for them!

I am interested in the $500. Dell Desktop package. Does anyone know if this would be a good computer for light gaming, fast enough? Basically Minecraft and games like that for the kids. Would I need to buy a video card or anything extra? Has anyone seen a better option out there for my needs? Thanks.

My DD has an Acer the A500 and it is very nice . We got it last BF for $199. The reason I prefer Asus is that manufacturer stands behind their products. The supply updates etc. Acer on the other hand does not. The updated DD tablet to 4 0 Ice Cream Sandwich but will no longer be updating the A500. So no Jelly Bean.

DS also has the keyboard and really loves his tablet.

Last year bestbuy had free shipping with no minimum. does anyone know if they have this again? i know premiere members do, but what about regular customers? thanks.

They have it going on now, so yeah it'll probably stick around through BF.