JCPenney

luvmyboys

Does anyone know anything else about the snow globes? I went into my store and they are saying they do not think that they will be doing anything like that and no one could agree on what time the store was opening! Ugh!

No snow globes. See this thread for details.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?273787-JCPenney-Black-Friday-Ad-Posted

And the ad itself says they open at 6am, first page.

I won!

I did the mall today to take advantage of sales. Went to JCPenney to get that Minecraft t-shirt for my son (it was sold out online all weekend) and they only had size Large left. I bought it for $8 and will exchange it for the correct size before Christmas. I ended up getting another son some really nice NCAA embroidered full-zip hoodies on sale for $20 each (a really good price and just what he wanted).

After checking out,the cashier let me get 2 of those little buttons they are giving away. I came home,entered the codes and maybe an hour+ later,got an email that both of them were winners!

I won $10 certificates (only good instore,but that works for me) for anything off $10 or more,expires 12/31/12!

The odds of winning these are 1:8 so chances are really good and who can't use $10?

The best part is that no purchase is necessary; just walk right up to a cashier and get your button.

I won!

I did the mall today to take advantage of sales. Went to JCPenney to get that Minecraft t-shirt for my son (it was sold out online all weekend) and they only had size Large left. I bought it for $8 and will exchange it for the correct size before Christmas. I ended up getting another son some really nice NCAA embroidered full-zip hoodies on sale for $20 each (a really good price and just what he wanted).

After checking out,the cashier let me get 2 of those little buttons they are giving away. I came home,entered the codes and maybe an hour+ later,got an email that both of them were winners!

I won $10 certificates (only good instore,but that works for me) for anything off $10 or more,expires 12/31/12!

The odds of winning these are 1:8 so chances are really good and who can't use $10?

The best part is that no purchase is necessary; just walk right up to a cashier and get your button.

I posted 2 codes today but never heard back from them...maybe you only get an email if you won?

They said there is a delay in the emails because of the amount of codes being turned in. Since they have never had this promotion before and their website for ordering things is always screwed up, it does not surprise me that there is a problem! I entered my two today and nothing happened. My son won two $5.00 gift certificates.

They said there is a delay in the emails because of the amount of codes being turned in. Since they have never had this promotion before and their website for ordering things is always screwed up, it does not surprise me that there is a problem! I entered my two today and nothing happened. My son won two $5.00 gift certificates.

Yes,the site was really slow but I just thought it was my computer.

I read the Rules or whatever they are called and I seem to remember that you will only get email notification if you win but I wouldn't give up hope yet.I was hoping one might win,so I was pleasantly surprised that both of them did!

FTR,I got some "old-fashioned" looking buttons (kinda retro) just because I liked them.

Congrats on your son's winning!

Makes shopping at Penney's fun again for me. I really missed those $10 off $10 cards I used to get from them so this kind of makes up for that.

yes I posted 2 yesterday and 2 today and have not heard anything so I probably am out of luck like usual. I never win anything not a lucky person

Check your spam, I entered 4 codes in the last few days and I did recieve 1 email that I won a 10 certificate but it was in my spam...