I have a Wal-Mart ?

ReillyCheyenne

I am new at this BF shopping thing b/c I have always had to work, so my ? is if I have a 24hr WM, Kohl's, and a SuperTarget, in the city that I live in but the other stores ( i.e. JCPenney, TRU, CC etc...) and the mall are in another city 30-45mins away and they also have a 24hr WM and a regular Target but no Kohl's. Should I just go to that WM and Target so that way I would be near the other stores and stop by the Kohl's on my way home. I need help so I can finalize my game plan and know what time I have to leave my house. Thank you in advance for any help ya'll can give me.:confused:

I am new at this BF shopping thing b/c I have always had to work, so my ? is if I have a 24hr WM, Kohl's, and a SuperTarget, in the city that I live in but the other stores ( i.e. JCPenney, TRU, CC etc...) and the mall are in another city 30-45mins away and they also have a 24hr WM and a regular Target but no Kohl's. Should I just go to that WM and Target so that way I would be near the other stores and stop by the Kohl's on my way home. I need help so I can finalize my game plan and know what time I have to leave my house. Thank you in advance for any help ya'll can give me.:confused:

First off, those bumps can hurt. Please be careful with those things. :lmao:

Anways, it all depends on what you want. Keep one thing in mind when working out a game plan for those popular items: limited sypply. All those stores you mentioned are gonna have long lines just to get in when they open, and are gonna run out of the most popular stuff real fast. For any "must have" items on your shoping list I'd show up considerably early at that store so you'd be almost guaranteed that item before their limited supply runs dry. Then stop by the other stores for the littler items.

Let us know what's on your shoppng list and we can help you wring out the game plan. :2wiggle:

:sidesplit Thanks. Well as I posted in the digital camera thread I am debating between the HP Camera for $98.88 at WM and the Kodak for $89.99 at Target, so that's one thing. Also at Walmart I was looking at the CPK newborns, the sweaters for $7,the 2 pair earring set, and possibly the blender. At JCPenney mostly the clothes, at Kohl's the toys and the clothes, Target the lightsaber and the games for $3.88 and possibly clothes, KB miscellanous toys, CC cds. Of course the mall mostly B&BW, White Barn Candle Company, Old Navy and some other stores. Any help would be great and sorry for rambling.:D