What time would you get in line at a 24 hr Wm for all this?

Miranda1313

I plan to get this at Wal Mart, it is a 24 hr one and the stuff will be covered with a tarp so what time would you go there? and which item would you stand by?

Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Zoo Playset - $10.00 *

Fisher Price Little People Noah's Ark Playset - $10.00 *

16 qt. Roaster Oven - $20.00 *

plus hopefully other dvds too

and then to Price match these items there hopefully too, if I ever get the ads lol.

From Target:

Black & Decker Stainless Steel Toast-R-Oven - $30.00

Black & Decker Stainless Steel Thermal Coffeemaker - $25.00

Mario Kart DS Nintendo DS Game - $28.00

From Best Buy:

Assorted DVDs (Minority Report, Happy Gilmore, Catch Me if You Can, more) - $3.99

Assorted DVDs (Fockers, Anchorman, Shrek 2, Apollo 13, Friday Night Lights) - $5.99

Assorted DVDs (The Grinch, Shark Tale, 8 Mile, Honey, Billy Madison, more) - $3.99 *

Thanks!

Miranda

My sister and I go to a 24 hr Walmart and we always get there about 1 1/2 hours early and we have always gotten everything we wanted. I think the extra 1/2 hour really makes the difference. Seems like most people get there about an hour before and we're already standing by the pallets we want we the rush hits.

I plan to get this at Wal Mart, it is a 24 hr one and the stuff will be covered with a tarp so what time would you go there? and which item would you stand by?

Fisher Price Little People Animal Sounds Zoo Playset - $10.00 *

Fisher Price Little People Noah's Ark Playset - $10.00 *

16 qt. Roaster Oven - $20.00 *

plus hopefully other dvds too

and then to Price match these items there hopefully too, if I ever get the ads lol.

From Target:

Black & Decker Stainless Steel Toast-R-Oven - $30.00

Black & Decker Stainless Steel Thermal Coffeemaker - $25.00

Mario Kart DS Nintendo DS Game - $28.00

From Best Buy:

Assorted DVDs (Minority Report, Happy Gilmore, Catch Me if You Can, more) - $3.99

Assorted DVDs (Fockers, Anchorman, Shrek 2, Apollo 13, Friday Night Lights) - $5.99

Assorted DVDs (The Grinch, Shark Tale, 8 Mile, Honey, Billy Madison, more) - $3.99 *

Thanks!Miranda

I am going to a 24 hour Walmart also. I plan on getting there at around midnight and getting the items I want to price match. Then I plan on taking a break for a couple hours getting some coffee etc and then going to stand by the pallet...while dh stands by another one. Out of your list I would say the toys would be the one to stand by. I plan on standing by the leappad I need and putting hubby by the care bears. If you check the most wanted link at the top you will see these toys listed.

My sister and I go to a 24 hr Walmart and we always get there about 1 1/2 hours early and we have always gotten everything we wanted. I think the extra 1/2 hour really makes the difference. Seems like most people get there about an hour before and we're already standing by the pallets we want we the rush hits.

Do you have any problem getting from the pallet you are at to the next one? It seems like at our Walmart back in IL once you got in somewhere you couldn't get out.

I am going to a 24 hour Walmart also. I plan on getting there at around midnight and getting the items I want to price match. Then I plan on taking a break for a couple hours getting some coffee etc and then going to stand by the pallet...while dh stands by another one. Out of your list I would say the toys would be the one to stand by. I plan on standing by the leappad I need and putting hubby by the care bears. If you check the most wanted link at the top you will see these toys listed.

So can you price match before 5 am? That would be great and I would do that and then take a coffee break if it is going to be as easy as you said. Do you think both of the little people sets will be near each other?

Miranda

So can you price match before 5 am? That would be great and I would do that and then take a coffee break if it is going to be as easy as you said. Do you think both of the little people sets will be near each other?

Miranda

Maybe I should clarify...I am going to put the items I wanna pm in my cart..not pay for them as they won't let you before the other sales start. As for the sets being near each other..you never know. Sometimes they are together on a pallet...sometimes on seperate ones.