CC Pricematching

missyjane

Ok I have received a confirmation email from circuit city about their pricematching policy. There are a few things that I wanted on Black Friday but I'm not going to be able to be there first so I plan on purchasing the items on their website at regular price for pick up on Black Friday.

My email read "For example: order online early next week, pick the item up on the day after Thanksgiving."

Their email reads, "Even after your Circuit City purchase, if you see a lower advertised price (including our own sale prices) within 30 days, we'll refund 110% of the difference. Our guarantee applies only to advertised prices. It does not apply to special offers or promotions, including rebates, free-with purchase offers, and special financing. Websites other than www.circuitcity.com also do not qualify for our Price Match Plus Guarantee."

I have printed the email, both the specific questions than I asked and there answer so I should be able to get the two items I want for less than BF price with the extra 10%. (The 32" stereo TV and the cheap camcorder) :greenappl

I thought that too but I have a copy of my email in which I specifically asked if I could price match on Black Friday - the day after Thanksgiving. That was my specific question and as quoted above was their response...so that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

If you can post your email, that would be great ammo for the rest of us.