New "Black Friday Posted Ads" Sub-forum Created

Brad

I just made a new sub-forum titled "Black Friday Posted Ads". This forum will be solely for the posting of new threads when we post ads on the site. Rather than having to go through all the store-specific sub-forums to find when new ads have been posted, you can see all the announcement threads grouped together and see at a glance if anything new has been posted since your last visit. This should make it easy for you to get ad scans and discuss the actual ads. You can still discuss specific things about the ads by creating threads in the store-specific boards as always.

To keep things organized, only myself and the mods will be able to post new threads in that forum as, again, it's only for when we post new ads.

You can also subscribe to this new forum which will then allow you to get e-mails about new posts. Go here to subscribe to the new forum.

This new forum is for Black Friday only - toy catalogs and other sales will still be posted in the store-specific sub-forums.

Cool, makes it easier to get to. Another idea, could be to link the PDF files at the top of the Black Fridays Sales store ads page next to the 'text listing' and the 'page by page' buttons.

Nah, we want to make people come to the forum to get the scans :P

Otherwise they can browse the ads page-by-page on the BF site and maybe they'll click on some of the banner ads while they are there :D

Brad, If the law dogs make you take down an ad then we can't get to it anymore. When you have .pdf files, we can download them and if the pressure is on you to take them down, we still have a copy. Please put the .pdf files back. I promise we will click on some banner ads. Thanks

Brad, If the law dogs make you take down an ad then we can't get to it anymore. When you have .pdf files, we can download them and if the pressure is on you to take them down, we still have a copy. Please put the .pdf files back. I promise we will click on some banner ads. Thanks

The .pdf files are here (in another forum). Just go to the new sub-forums and click on your favorite store that has them posted. You can download them easily on the first post of each one. Hope that helps.

Black Friday Posted Ads sub-forum