Extended Warranties

shopping4my3son

Lots of electronics on the Christmas lists this year. Iphones, mp3, game systems etc. At GameStop they offer a 2 year extended rebate on used systems for $10. Does anyone know what it covers?

Squaretrade also looks good for all the different electronics.

Anyone have any experience using the extended warranties offered?

I second squaretrade, the only downside with them (which I've never had a problem with yet) is that they will only cover repairs up until the price of the item which I guess other warranties don't stipulate and multiple issues during warranty period may be an issue. They offer discount codes throughout the year online up to an extra 30% off already discounted warranty.

Square trade is the best! No need to save anything once you have sent them your receipt as all your warranties appear under your account and if you need to submit a claim...it can all be done online. I have the wii, xobx, 4 kindle fires, camera, tv's, ipod's, dsi's..all electronics with them and I can state that they are wonderful! I have submitted claims for a my keyboard kindle, DSI XL and they paid out the price I paid + 5% for getting an amazon gift card. I would not buy anywhere else...