Today Only! HKC 7" Touchscreen Tablet Google Android 8GB $99 @ walmart.com

elite2058

HKC 7" Capacitive Touchscreen Tablet Featuring Google Mobile Services and Android 4.0 with 8GB Memory (Assorted Colors)

Online $109.99. Free Store Pickup

List Price: $179.98

You Save: $69.99 (39%)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HKC-7-Capacitive-Touchscreen-Tablet-Featuring-Google-Mobile-Services-and-Android-4.0-with-8GB-Memory-Assorted-Colors/20976849

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/82/73/96/51/0082739651965_300X300.jpg

The HKC LC07740 with WiFi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC gives you the performance you want at an affordable price. The crystal clear 7" capacitive touchscreen is great for watching movies, reading books, surfing the web, video conferencing online and more. With Google Play you can take advantage of more than 600,000 apps and games, as well as the world's largest collection of eBooks, millions of songs and thousands of movies, TV shows and magazines

• 2 weeks later...
looks like a good buy, reviews are good; price is excellent, just bought 2 for christmas gifts for 7 year old and 10 year old; now maybe they will let me have my kindle fire back! 2 year plan for $9 is a no brainer, even covers accidental damage. Was going to try to find a decent tablet for under $100 for the girls on black friday and this just saved me from fighting the crowds. Thanks for posting.

Thanks just ordered for my 9 year old son. Seemed like a better deal than some of those geared specifically for kids. Will just need suggestions on Apps. He loves Angry Birds and Simon. I will have to figure some good educational and fun apps to download. Thanks Again!

• 2 weeks later...

now $99

I was going to buy my 4 yr old a Nexus 7, but my wife is having a fit because he is just 4 and really doesn't need it. While she is technically right, he uses our old iphones w/o the sim card, I want to get him a tablet.

Trying to figure out if getting this for $99 is worth it. I really like the Nexus 7 @ $199, but this sparked my interest as one of the cheap tablets that might work.

I ordered 2 of these and got them in the mail within 2 days. I've set them up and tried them out, I have to say not bad for $99. They are for 7 yr old and 10 yr old and I think they will be great. I would caution all parents out there that if you have wireless internet there is virtually no protection. We have tried downloading at least 3 different parental control apps and none seem to keep you from searching the web and getting inappropriate content.