Most ads are out now!! Whos the winner ?

bargain

Most ads are out! Who is the winner ?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Most ads are out! Who is the winner ?

• Best Buy
    • Circuit City
    • Wal Mart
    • Other (None of the above)

Sometime in the next 2 days I'll decide whether to get the video camera from WalMart, Target or Sears--after that Wal Mart will be first--I need some of the toys and then whichever store has the camera.

I am still planning to get surround sound, but haven't decided which one. I need input from my DH and he's being uncooperative.

Guest Deals4Me

Some people are going to be REALLY pissed off about this...wait and see.....

:2roller: will be rolling for sure!!!

LOL...you cant *itch about something that you werent supposed to see till the day before! The cover's already been blown~!

Guest Deals4Me

, and I still hate Best Buy for what they did to me 2 years ago. I am glad I won't be spending any $ there this year.

What did they do?

Guest Deals4Me
All I know is I voted for WM cause I wont be buying electronics (unless hubby knows somethign I dont) this year...BUT I will be doing a hellauva lot of price matching

I think CompUSA wil be the least attracting this time because of their AOL signup crap for any good stuff..

Wasn't that way last year......the CUSA in Augusta, GA had the same AOL sign-up deal and the line for the computers wound around inside the store for signing up within 15 minutes of the door opening. I just went in for a video card, hard drive, and had a heck of a time getting to a check-out counter.

Had to be 75-100 people in line pushing along their AOL-optomized computers alongside them.

Although you can tell WM upped the stakes this year after taking a beating last year for lackluster sales, BB has the buzz as the place to be on BF here in AL. CC has an instock problem. KMart looks to be putting forth a good sale (especially when you include TGiving Day) but they also have instock problems. Plus we only have like 2 stores left in town.

I'm more excited about Joann's on Saturday. $1.96 fleece! I have enough computers, electronics, etc. We are going for a more traditional handmade Christmas. I'll be at Walmart tomorrow for a Cabbage Patch. DD never asked for one, so no big loss if I don't get it. I like the competition!