I just gotta say...

cami_reardon

I plan too *S* I have the normal site bookmarked now! And everyone is so nice and helpful. It's like visiting family when I come here, I like that. So many sites have arguments all the time, it's nice to be somewhere peaceful.

Thank you.

We love to help people find hot deals and have fun in the process.

Hopefully you and the other 50,000+ members will make GottaDeal.com their new home.

Ross

Thank you.

We love to help people find hot deals and have fun in the process.

Hopefully you and the other 50,000+ members will make GottaDeal.com their new home.

Ross

I already bought a "house" aka bookmark and have no intentions of leaving after BF is over. I have already canvased the neighborhood and went over to Coupon Street for a few hours today. I also went to Online Avenue and Offline Crossing. Some nice neighborhoods you have here Admins. :g_thumbri

yeah, i must say.... i just joined the forum, but i have been on and off the site all day. i have a little list of what i plan to buy, which isnt much, as my boyfriend and i have hardly any money. we plan on getting to places when the doors open, but im not concerned with getting there at midnight... im looking forward to mcafee, the sims complete collection, and a $30 cheapie car cd player. i dont think there whould be a big run on those! i would have no idea where to go if i hadnt found this place!

yeah, i must say.... i just joined the forum, but i have been on and off the site all day. i have a little list of what i plan to buy, which isnt much, as my boyfriend and i have hardly any money. we plan on getting to places when the doors open, but im not concerned with getting there at midnight... im looking forward to mcafee, the sims complete collection, and a $30 cheapie car cd player. i dont think there whould be a big run on those! i would have no idea where to go if i hadnt found this place!

Welcome IBLAME!! Glad to have you!:yelclap: :yelclap: