Victoria's Secret - Possible Black Friday Information/Sales

noehlp

This is all information per Oakbrook Center, link: HERE

11/23/2012

Time: 7:00a.m. while supplies last

Sponsored by: Victoria's Secret

Stop by Victoria's Secret store on Friday, November 23 for a special deal starting at 7:00a.m. With any $65 purchase, receive our Pink Sequined Tote filled with our Beauty Favorites in Pink while supplies last. Other restrictions may apply.

Also, Victoria's Secret will have $25 pullover hoodies or yoga pants specials. Stop in early, only while supplies last.

What time do you think you would have to be there for this one? Do they offer a lot of the bags or do they only have a few? I never make it to the mall on BF, but with the earlier start times for the other stores I don't see any reason why I can't treat myself to some VS at 7:00.

Last year we did the rush at Target at midnight. Took FOREVER to check out. Did some other shopping and probably got to Vickies around 7 AM ( I think they opened at 5 AM) and there were still PLENTY of totes. There were not a lot of the the PINK shirts and yogas that they had priced for $25, but we were able to find some for our daughters in their sizes. The totes they usually have a crazy amount of. One year I was very pregnant and didn't do BF, but my husband took me in the afternoon because I really wanted the tote and it was still there.

Last year we did the rush at Target at midnight. Took FOREVER to check out. Did some other shopping and probably got to Vickies around 7 AM ( I think they opened at 5 AM) and there were still PLENTY of totes. There were not a lot of the the PINK shirts and yogas that they had priced for $25, but we were able to find some for our daughters in their sizes. The totes they usually have a crazy amount of. One year I was very pregnant and didn't do BF, but my husband took me in the afternoon because I really wanted the tote and it was still there.

Thanks so much!!! I'm looking forward to this one. I think it will be the perfect reward for a night of bargain hunting. :) Love your Steelers avatar btw!