Lego Mindstorm

Joli

My son wants Lego Mindstorm ths year for Christmas, I need to find a great deal!! Right now I would get double VIP points, is that the best deal they usually offer? I got a coupon on my last catalog for 10% off one item in store, but the store is 3.5 hours away.

Thanks for any help!!!

I never find good deals at Lego.com. Right now they have the double points and free shipping on $99. Rarely but sometimes that goes down to $75 but with mindstorms you don't have to worry about that. They don't always have free shipping deals and shipping is expensive there. Mind storms would be $18 there if not free. If you are looking at Lego Store this is going to be the best it gets. The double points gives you an extra $30 certificate over the single points. Buying from Lego gets you $55 so looking at any other site you have to consider it needs to be more than $55 cheaper to start. You really aren't going to find that. Black Friday may have a % off coupon but last year was only 10% off $149+ and that's not going to total the $30 extra dollars to use VIP this month. Also if you use cash back sites or credit cards check those. My credit card gives 1% on everything and an extra 3% on Lego.com.

Last year in store they had pull tabs on BF to get 10, 25 or 50% off an entire purchase. Awfully big gamble though to wait and drive that far.

Lego also has a no questions asked return policy if you find a better deal. It's 90 days so it will get you through the Xmas season.

Good luck.

Edited by angleyez423