Kindle Fire (REFURB) for $110 on Ebay!

bpr

If you are looking for a cheap tablet for your small children this year? This may be a great way to get them one without spending a lot (because you never know when they may drop it). Ebay has a Refurbished Kindle Fire for $110! This is the orginal Kindle Fire, not the new ones that were just released. Grab one now!

Kindle Fire (REFURB)

I looked into this and decided to pass. This is a SELLER refurb not a factory refurb and the seller has some not so stellar feedback.

I don't normally defend people (and I'm not saying go buy this Kindle because of it), but his feedback is only about 3% neutral and negative combined. Out of 10,000 people in a month, thats pretty good (you could get those same numbers from people shopping anywhere). Also, if you read some of the comments.....there are just some stupid people on there who either didn't read the description of the product they bought or don't know what they are doing, lol.

I think over 2000 negative and neutral feedback in teh past 6 months is too much to overlook. I went through the negative ones. One person ordered something that was 179 and said it was broken. IT was over and over again, broken merchandise, stuff not working or never got it. Too many complaints. I won't order anything from that seller. Go to amazon and pay the extra 40 and get a new kindle fire with a full 1 year warranty or order a refurbished one from amazons warehouse. They sell them sometimes.

I got myself and my mom refurbished kindle fires from Amazon for $139 each. That's when they were $199 new. Periodically refurbished would be the gold box deal for an extra $30 off. They were normally $169. I'm sure that's dropped now that the new ones are out.

Most of these "refurbished" we're just returns from people who thought they were like iPads. They were basically brand new but couldn't be sold as new again.