Diego?

melrose6

I just found a Diego figure about 5-7 inches tall in Kohls. He came with swiper I think. I was so happy because my 2 yo son is loving Diego and they don't make anything with him. I think you should look by the Doras play house accesories. There was also another cousin, abuela and the purple thing. I was thrilled, and it was 50% off so I paid under 3 bucks for him. Good luck!

I can feel your pain, my son who just turned 3 is a huge Diego fan. I have found some Diego figures with Tico at Fred Meyer. A grocery store/department store. Haven't seen anything at Target or Walmart. I would try off stores like Big Lots.

I wish they would really make some Diego things there is a huge market right now with the TV shows. Good Luck

I have set of 2 year boy/girl twins, my daughter likes Dora, my son likes Diego.

My 5 y/o step daughter LOVES Dora too, she has everything...so were no shortage of Dora round here.

Diego is fairly new they are possibly still waiting to see how well their spin off does, before long Diego will be sitting everywhere.

Good Luck :)

I just ordered this for my two and a half year old son. It was the only Diego thing I could find. Well, besides the originally priced $15 talking Diego that is selling for well over $100 on Ebay! Edited to say apparently I am too new to post a link, but it was on walmarts website, and it's called the Fisher-Price Dora Let's Go Adventure: Rescue Center.

There are several Diego items out in stores now. Well, of course not the talking one but other cute items. Like the poseable Diego (retail $4.99), Diego Lego sets (retail around $5.99-$7.99), Diego Animal Rescue Set ($12.99-$14.99), and Diego holiday ornaments at Target ($4.99).

Sure hope this is helpful.