Target WILL participate in Black Friday!

angelbabymommy

Hmm....it will be interesting. I understand that they are trying to appeal to a different market....but I'm curious to see if they will lose sales by not appealing to BF shoppers. It's the biggest shopping day of the year...whether you're Bloomingdales or Walmart.

nobody here ever said they were not doing BF, its more that they said they will not be doing price battles, this to me means, their prices will be nothing compared to other stores.

so dont expect any great deals from them

You're right, nobody here ever said they weren't, but it was assumed by A LOT that weren't, so I just decided to share what I found. I don't shop Target on BF, I refuse. Leading up to BF, I do, but their 2 day sale, oh no lol

• 2 weeks later...
I saw a Target Christmas season ad yesterday on TV. It was the Target dog (extrememly Large Dog..lol) running into a main street type of setting dropping a ton of bags. I wasnt paying too much attention but I did see that they are starting some type of price matching for the holiday season on November 1st. I wish I would have been paying attention because there were other "notes" written on the screen about what they would be offering. I, too, will miss the lady if they dont bring her back.... I LOVED her sweat suit with heels!