Kmart 30% of total toy purchase!!

Elmck

I recieved an email from Kmart. 30% off entire toy purchase 9/29-9/30 only and in store only. You do have to print the email for the bar code. So check your email to see if you got one. It says it is good on clearance as well. It also says that there are some exclusions but I can't find out what they are. I clicked but it just gave the dates again. I really want some Lego Friends for DD

I got one (and deleted it) and I'm on the SYWR lists too.

I won't use mine so you may have it if that's legal.

Thanks for the generous offer! I looked around at some other boards and saw one posted but they are specific to each person, so thanks anyway. Later yesterday I got an email that they were giving me 3000 bonus points, so roughly $3.... not quite as good as the 30% but at least it was something.

Saw in the paper today that clearance toys are an extra 50% off, so if you got that 30% toy coupon and it stacks that would make some great deals! Just went to my Kmart to check out the clearance toys... actually had a fair amount of toy clearance. They did have a clearance toy aisle, but there was much more mixed in with the regular aisles.