Sprint Black Friday ad (at least a very small part of it) :)

angelbabymommy

Sprint couldn't pay me to be on their network! I don't know anyone that didn't regret switching to Sprint, but I do hope Verizon matches that price. We have 1 phone that already has a upgrade available, 2 more that will have an upgrade available the beginning of November and are looking into getting a 4th line.

I got all our phones with BB an their Phone Freedom. Plus they will use the gift card against the phone if you want. So far we have gotten the S3 and 2 Iphone 5s waiting for DH 32gb iphone to arrive from our pre order.

I hope Best Buy matches it, on the ATT network so I can still get that $50 gift card from the Phone Freedom. That is the phone I want and I am eligible the end of October!

What is phone freedom?

It is a bonus that best buy did at the beginning of the year. You register all if your phone numbers with them and then when you upgrade or buy a new phone, you get a $50 gift card. I used it for my daughter about 4 months ago. I still have 2 more phones eligible this year

Sprint couldn't pay me to be on their network! I don't know anyone that didn't regret switching to Sprint,

I know you don't know me, :cool: but I've been real happy with Sprint here in the Atl area for over 10 years....

I'll concede their retail stores are some of the worst, so I avoid them at all cost.

PP