help needed

deborahc281

I am working with Evacuees and other needy individuals in the Dallas Texas area IF you know of any free gifts, samples, toys, etc... please email me I need tooys for 125 chidren who are evacuees and a few others who are needy. I accept any used clothing and any thing that you would like to donate. If you have samples of items please ship to me I will take everything. Deborah Cook Family Life Ministries 7410 Gillon Drive Rowlett TX 75089 972 463 6954

I am working with Evacuees and other needy individuals in the Dallas Texas area IF you know of any free gifts, samples, toys, etc... please email me I need tooys for 125 chidren who are evacuees and a few others who are needy. I accept any used clothing and any thing that you would like to donate. If you have samples of items please ship to me I will take everything. Deborah Cook Family Life Ministries 7410 Gillon Drive Rowlett TX 75089 972 463 6954

Have you ever heard of www.freecycle.org ? Everything on there is free, and you can post things that you want to.