Best Buy Bucks...$20 per transaction???

DragonSlayer1500

As long as you don't have any where else you need to be it sounds like a plan to me. Then they have to accept them.

YUp, IF I get to the register and they say sorry you cant use those until 10am I will park my happy butt down somewhere and wait. IT will be worth since since I have $85dollars worth and the computer is only $149 so I will only be paying $64. :lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun:

Great post Saturnboy!! :g_clap::g_thumble:holiday10

For for those who might want or need to print out those same Terms and Conditions from the official BestBuy website (less arguments :argue_cur that way).

1 go to bestbuy website

2 click on "help" at the very very top of the home page, next to a red "?"

3 in the search box type in "best buy bucks" and hit search

4 you should get "Best Buy Bucks™ Terms and Conditions"

5 click on that link & print it out

6 take it to the store & use your BBB to save save save!:gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar:gd_orange

Great post Saturnboy!! :g_clap::g_thumble:holiday10

For for those who might want or need to print out those same Terms and Conditions from the official BestBuy website (less arguments :argue_cur that way).

1 go to bestbuy website

2 click on "help" at the very very top of the home page, next to a red "?"

3 in the search box type in "best buy bucks" and hit search

4 you should get "Best Buy Bucks™ Terms and Conditions"

5 click on that link & print it out

6 take it to the store & use your BBB to save save save!:gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar:gd_orange

Cause I am sure SOMEWHERE in SOME TOWN that BB would try to pull some crap on customers to get them to cough up more :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar

Here is me and the BB guy at the register:

:argue_cur (If I cant use my BB bucks)

:2drunk: (If I CAN use my BB bucks)

DH and I went to Best Buy today and used the $27 we had with no problem. I asked the girl checking us out how many we were allowed to use and she said up to $300. However we couldn't use the Best Buy Bucks and the 10% off coupon we received in the mail together. :(

Take your merchandise back get a refund (more likely they will give you a giftcard) then REbuy your items and use your coupon for that extra $$ off!)

FYI...

You can buy BBB online @ ebay for a good discount. Just thought you all would like to know. :g_dance:

i have been watching them and they run around 15-20% off. then you got to wounder if you will get them i have seen lot of new ebayers with under 10 score.:gd_detect If they were 50% i would have gone for them.

I know is that no the stupidest thing! My hubby wanted to buy a DVD and he had $9 to use and the cashier was like oh the max you can use at once is $3.....it never said it on the coupon! :mad:

It is annoying, but it does say both "restrictions apply" and "see rules" right on the BBB coupon. I think the bigger problems with BB is when they don't see their own rules and restrictions, or when they choose not to follow them.

I should also point out that I have heard about one other potential problem with BBB on BF. This may have been a misleading salesperson or it may be a local problem, such as the "Indiana problem" noted above. Someone I know was told by a salesperson that they could not use any BBB on BF. Now, that does sound crazy and wrong, but - this is BB. That is why I had already known where to find the BBB Terms and Conditions. There are a few a potential loopholes that an unscrupulous merchant might try to utilize.

The open ended "Cannot be used toward purchase of certain products and services, including but not limited to"

As the stores open early on BF, the "must be used only during normal hours of operation" language. As noted elsewhere, if necessary, one can get there early, get your item, then wait in the store and checkout after 10am (or your local store's regular opening time).

Finally the "special order items" exception. Since some of the doorbusters and other BF specials are not normally stocked or have special skus, the store might try declare it a special order item.

Whatever the case, IF a store tries not to permit the fair use of the BBB, remain polite, remain calm, but do not be intimidated, be firm, be insistent, and show them a copy of their own policies and if necessary call corporate.

Yup I already said that to get your merchandise and if you get to the counter and the salesperson at BB says sorry you cant use those go sit down somewhere until your stores reg hours and then go back to register and use the bbb they cannot stop you then.

the terms and conditions says NOTHING about BF. :gd_partyu

Guys..."normal hours of operation" means nothing more than when the store is open. It's an extremely minor legal technicality so that they can't get in trouble for someone trying to redeem their BB Bucks in-store at like 1 AM. Since the stores are not open 24 hours and they say the BB Bucks are valid from the beginning of the contest through December 3, they need to be more specific on when you can actually use them. But that's all it is. On 11/25, Best Buy's "normal hours of operation" will be 5 AM - 10 PM. And just so you know, I used $300 in BB Bucks last year on BF and $168 in 2003 and had no problems using them that early.

-Mark-

Guys..."normal hours of operation" means nothing more than when the store is open. It's an extremely minor legal technicality so that they can't get in trouble for someone trying to redeem their BB Bucks in-store at like 1 AM. Since the stores are not open 24 hours and they say the BB Bucks are valid from the beginning of the contest through December 3, they need to be more specific on when you can actually use them. But that's all it is. On 11/25, Best Buy's "normal hours of operation" will be 5 AM - 10 PM. And just so you know, I used $300 in BB Bucks last year on BF and $168 in 2003 and had no problems using them that early.

i agree with you if you ask them what their hours were last black friday it will more likely be 5:00 A.M. so that would mean normal hours on bf is 5:00 A.M.

Cause I am sure SOMEWHERE in SOME TOWN that BB would try to pull some crap on customers to get them to cough up more :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar

Here is me and the BB guy at the register:

:argue_cur (If I cant use my BB bucks)

:2drunk: (If I CAN use my BB bucks)

hahahhahahahahahah