Whar r u buying at Target?

simonalex

I went tonight and bought the camera that is going on sale. I will have it price adjusted on Friday. I was glad to get one in stock. I went over to the video rockers. It looks like a great deal...I just don't know where to hide them between now and Christmas. I will go for the video/video games on BF.

Robots 8.88

Scooby Doo 2 5.88

Brat Campfire and Wild West 10.00 ea

Nemo GBA game 9.88

Lego Starwars PS2 game 19.88

Vtech Cartridges 14.77

Magic Glow Doodle Bear with Bonus 18.XX

Most of this I am going to price match at walmart, but these are the things I want that Target has on sale.

Have already purchased, will get price adjusted Friday:

2 down Blankets, 1/2 off of normal $49.99

Electronic Dart Board

3 sets kids jammies

Lite Brite Flat Screen

Go n Doodle

Robots DVD

Harry Potter DVD

Shrek 2 DVD

Little Mommy check up Center

Little Mommy Baby

I have gotten a lot there, because prices were good, could get now and get adjusted, they had items I have not yet seen elsewhere, such as down blanket and 2 sets kid jammies for $9.99. I also don't have to go Friday it is 2 day sale can go either Friday or Saturday.

I went tonight and bought the camera that is going on sale. I will have it price adjusted on Friday. I was glad to get one in stock. I went over to the video rockers. It looks like a great deal...I just don't know where to hide them between now and Christmas. I will go for the video/video games on BF.

They won't price adjust anything on Black Friday Prices.... sorry

They won't price adjust anything on Black Friday Prices.... sorry

Our Target is going to do a price adjustment. I called before we went to purchase the Memorex DVD player just to make sure and I was told to bring my receipt in on BF and they would do it. Then last night we had a sales associate get the DVD player down from the top shelf and she told us to watch the ads and if it is avertised for less on BF they would do a price adjustment. :D

Here's my "maybe" list. Doubt I will end up getting the game systems.

Game Boy Advance SP w/ Super Mario Advance 2, Car Charger & Case - $68.88

PlayStation 2 Game System w/ Exclusive $200 Coupon Book - $149.99

Trivial Pursuit (Pop Culture 2 DVD) - $18.00

Decorative Oils - $5.00

Dirt Devil Swift Bagless Upright Vacuum - $37.00

13 oz. Hershey's Chocolates - 3 for $5.00

Holiday Boxed Chocolates - $4.00