T-Shirt Preorder Discussion Thread [Ordering Period Over]

Brad

I'm sneaking one in right before the deadline.

The only GottaDeal shirt I have ever ordered was the very first one. That must be from 2005 because I remember posting a picture of me wearing that shirt with my son at around 1 y/o while he turned 8 just yesterday. I love that shirt, I still wear it at least twice a month, it's one of my favorite weekend shirts! :)

I'm sneaking one in right before the deadline.

The only GottaDeal shirt I have ever ordered was the very first one. That must be from 2005 because I remember posting a picture of me wearing that shirt with my son at around 1 y/o while he turned 8 just yesterday. I love that shirt, I still wear it at least twice a month, it's one of my favorite weekend shirts! :)

Wow!! He's 8 now??????? Where has the time gone? Missed you!! You are my favorite Saxguy :)

Just want to say again that the extra items you get will be completely random. Not everyone will get another shirt or anything else specific.

Those of you who requested specific items: I simply cannot fill requests (some of you even requested things that I don't even have, lol). Just don't want you to be disappointed when you receive the package.

I've had way more orders than I expected, so most boxes will have around 3-4 extra items.

If Cheryl Deuser or Stacy Barton are reading this, you forgot to include either an address or a size with your order. I have e-mailed both of your PayPal e-mail addresses, so check those accounts and get back to me ASAP. Thanks.

Wow!! He's 8 now??????? Where has the time gone? Missed you!! You are my favorite Saxguy :)

Hey there Michelle! I can't believe it either. So yeah, he's now officially 8 years old, in 3rd grade, and he thinks he's the smartest person on earth and his parents are so dumb :D

Oh, and to get back on topic, thanks Brad! I saw the reminder for shirt orders this morning on Facebook, clicked on the link, looked at the design, and immediately thought that I just had to get this one. That's an awesome design. I'll wear it with pride! :yup: