Help finding Coupons/deals in Seattle

My son is going to college there and we are going for a short visit, to watch him play soccer. (Couldn't afford it last year, anyway..) does anyone know where I can get discount coupons for the Aquarium, zoo, restaurants, etc? I told my other children we would do one attraction while were there. I know the Seattle entertainment book has some but its $35. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Francy

Entertainment books are usually discounted to about $5 and free shipping this time of year. Watch their site for all sorts of deals.

Are you looking for 2012 or 2013? I last had a deal of 2 for $10 on 2012. Had to buy 2. 2013 will be full price for a little bit, but is only $25 if you do the online membership. You can print or use a phone app. If you wait until a little bit into the year the deals will start but usually it's just free shipping in the beginning.

Entertainment also works with most rebate sites, when you link to buy, at a flat $ amount. I think it was like $7 or $10 rebate when I did it.

Another idea is to join Seattle groupon and other like sites for discounts on things.

Edited by angleyez423

I live in Olympia, have the Entertainment book and would be happy to see if there is anything you can use. We won't use them since school is starting. Auto club usually has great discounts for all attractions. If you let me know what you are specifically looking for and dates, I can get a better idea for you.

I live in Olympia, have the Entertainment book and would be happy to see if there is anything you can use. We won't use them since school is starting. Auto club usually has great discounts for all attractions. If you let me know what you are specifically looking for and dates, I can get a better idea for you.

I also live in Olympia! It's nice to see someone else local on here!