Looking for a Daybed or similar

DD14 has decided that she wants a "couch" bed for her birthday which was yesterday. Actually she wants a room makeover as combo birthday/xmas. We are starting off with trying to find a "couch bed" or daybed etc. From there we can get the furniture.

Does anyone have any recommendations on places. We have checked out Raymour & Flanagan and will be looking at Ashley Furniture. We live in NE Pennsylvania. Does anyone know of any online places they could recommend. What we saw at Raymour & Flanagan were ok but she did not "love" any of them.

Thanks

I would suggest craigslist or similar places also.....My daughter has a full bed that has a footboard and headboard that come up pass the mattress (her bed sits against the wall), we just put pillows all around like a couch, more comfortable and bigger than most daybeds. You can get long pillows and get really cute coverings, now is the time for the bigger pillows (dorm room stuff)

Yes I saw those I have to go pick up a couple.

Right now she has her bed turned so it looks like a couch but the problem with it is that the headboard back is not the same as what shows on the front so it looks funny.

I have never had any luck with Craigslist around here. There is never anything offered for sale in good condition. Have really bad ads there. :( :( :( :(

I would suggest craigslist or similar places also.....My daughter has a full bed that has a footboard and headboard that come up pass the mattress (her bed sits against the wall), we just put pillows all around like a couch, more comfortable and bigger than most daybeds. You can get long pillows and get really cute coverings, now is the time for the bigger pillows (dorm room stuff)

Looked at Walmart and the futons there are hard as a rock. Would not be comfortable to sleep on. Have not checked JC Penney yet. I am online looking now. TOmorrow we will check out Ashley Furniture. After the bed is found have to look for a tall dresser and a chest of drawers for her. We will be eventually getting rid of all her furniture since it is slowly falling apart.

Our gift to her will be combined with all the money she gets for her birthday, plus Xmas is coming so have told everyone to give her money to put towards the rest to do her room over. She is thrilled.

oh yes, I could see that......is there 2nd hand shops that might have something nice...have you looked online at Walmart, they have futons not sure about daybeds and maybe JcPenney? online