Does the Disney Store have BF sales?

crystalhicks

They were bought out by another company. I wonder if that will effect their sales? I don't believe the new company (the company that owns 'The Childrens Place') had taken over yet last years BF.

I don't recall what they did last year, but it wasn't special enough for me to bother going in (even though I walked right past it...have small children that enjoy that kinda stuff, etc). It was crowded though, so other people obviously thought it was special (some people go crazy over really stupid stuff IMO ;) ).

They didn't have any sales or anything when they got bought out. They kept the same employees and everything (well, at least the people I see at the mall). The biggest change (actually, the only change *I* notice) is the kids clothing. A whole lot more of it, and Childrens Place quality/style. They sell plain jeans for boys/girls now too which I think is a little odd (they're just jeans, no Disney theme). Anyways, that's all the change I've noticed :)

they have to be having some kind of deal. I went by there today and they had a sign that said they were gonna open at 5am. I think I went there on BF last year too, somewhere around the middle of the day, and they had some pretty good deals on clohtes and toys.

The People magazine I got in the mail today had an ad for the Disney sale. It is 20% off storewide, but you cannot take that discount off of theme park passes, gift cards, DVDs, videos, CDs, or electronics. The extra 20% off lasts until 10AM Friday.

Cool. Thanks very much for the info! :greenappl

-Mark-