Petition for the Black Firday forum to open!

Needs a deal

My new slogan.....Big Jim Slade....Bigger Then Santa Clause

Ok.. why is that all suddenly in my mind there is this image that won't go away. A 8 foot air blow up on your roof decoration. Once you see BigJimslade BF on the roof, you know it is that season again. :tongue1:

T shirts, hats, bumper stickers, posters and now yard art. Brad can make a killing off of BJS.

Ok.. why is that all suddenly in my mind there is this image that won't go away. A 8 foot air blow up on your roof decoration. Once you see BigJimslade BF on the roof, you know it is that season again. :tongue1:

can you tell me stationchief what the weather will be like on black friday in hutchinson kansas

Well, um, I'm afraid that's one thing I can't help with cuz I don't have a clue. Never been there :( Maybe someone else from the Kansas area can chime in about that one. Or once the BF forums start up usually there's a thread about what BF weather is like around the country.

I do know it's pretty windy, chilly (depends who ya ask), and dry in Phoenix, AZ. Don't think we've ever had a rainy BF.

I just had a totally random debate about this with a friend of mine: When you write or type 'Black Friday', do you capitalize it or not?

I say you need to capitalize. It's considered a day of the week, which is properly capitalized.

It is a holiday....Like "New Years Day"

The BF forum is now open. The whining can stop :P

We're not going to send out any mass e-mails yet, so consider this the "soft opening" just for those of you who are already here.

So if you want to start any threads, now is your chance.

The BF forum is now open. The whining can stop :P

We're not going to send out any mass e-mails yet, so consider this the "soft opening" just for those of you who are already here.

So if you want to start any threads, now is your chance.

Whining ? !! Oh , you mean moi ?!:rolleyes:

Now that is open , I am going to go ahead and WHINE when will the ad be coming in and I will be looking forward to the day you announce that you got that stupid letter from the Wally place because then I will know it is OFFICIAL , BF is here !! Yippy !!