Now 20% Off Code & It's BOGO Time - Buy One Get One Half Off @ FamousFootwear

noehlp

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I personally have been waiting for a coupon to jump on this deal for Back-to-School.

Rewards Members (it's FREE to sign up for!)

Save 20% on Any Order

Code: SCHOOL20C

Ends: 8/11/12

Non-Rewards Members (see above, it's FREE to sign up for, you'd be silly to use this code, but I'm sharing anyhow)

Save 15% on Any Order

Code: SCHOOL15C

Ends: 8/11/12

FYI, when you print the coupon to use in store from the website, it expires 8/4.

It has a different online code than posted above though.

bluebear - that's weird. I printed it out yesterday and it has these codes and mine expires on 8/11. Maybe try it again and it might have a better expiration date and be the coupon w/ these codes? hth

can you stack codes, I am too tired to trek to the car but I just got a $10 FREE (already a rewards member) If I can stack THAT, I am all over this one :D

I think you CAN stack a coupon code AND a Rewards Credit, I am like 97% sure. Go trek out to the vehicle, Marissa. Report back if you will. I think it would be worth the trek.

Now, if you were talking about stacking two different coupon codes - I don't think you can do that. But Coupon & a Reward Credit (whatever it's called) I think you can! :) hth

Edit:

I am JEALOUS btw! That is what I did last year for beginning of school, combined a coupon code, rewards credit, and the bogo to get the kids' there back-to-school shoes. But this year no rewards credit right now.

bluebear - that's weird. I printed it out yesterday and it has these codes and mine expires on 8/11. Maybe try it again and it might have a better expiration date and be the coupon w/ these codes? hth

Well I just went last night just to make it easier and make sure. My kids start Tuesday, so I needed to get them now anyway. Good thing too, because they were pretty much out of what we needed. It was either get our 2nd choice of color, or drive 15 miles and get right color but bigger size... I remembered when we got home that last year they were nice and ordered me what I needed and shipped it free. Wasn't worth it to go back up there though.