Will there be a place to potty?

Miranda1313

Hate to tell ya this aint Mexico, and people do get pissed bout this kinds stuff. I know it would be resourceful BUT I think Id be a lil ticked, I wouldnt call the cops, wouldnt need to I would say what I need to say to ya.

I wont have my kids, but I know people that have to bring them by no other choice and if I had lil ones with me and seen this I would be irrate.

I would just try to watch my fluid intake and hope u get some really good sitting neighbors maybe yall could work out a way to take turns using bathroom, even if its off to side of the building away from everybody would be a whole lot better than in front of everybody. Probably a better idea to try to take someone with you.

Hope all goes well.

How is your issue with something my problem? It would be your problem. If I had a trenchcoat down to my ankles nobody would know a single thing. I would never do anything around children that would be inappropriate.

How is your issue with something my problem? It would be your problem. If I had a trenchcoat down to my ankles nobody would know a single thing. I would never do anything around children that would be inappropriate.

Yeah but your standing there with a gatorade bottle of piss in ya hand, pocket wherever u decide to stash it, I sure the hell hope u dont just set it on the ground next to ya, and u cant walk off to use the bathroom then u sure the hell aint walking off to throw ya bottle of piss away. What if u drop it and goes everywhere. Trust me I dont care what ya got on, these folks have been sitting there for hours bored they gonna start playing the whats everybody else doing looking around game. They will know your either pissing or playing with yaself==either one is subject to a 911 call then u can explain to the cops/judge why u was pissing in a gatorade bottle :D

Dont get hostile with me ya the one who asked everybodys opinion on this.

They will know your either pissing or playing with yaself==either one is subject to a 911 call then u can explain to the cops/judge why u was pissing in a gatorade bottle :D

Dont get hostile with me ya the one who asked everybodys opinion on this.

don't call 911 call the nonemergency number for the police dept.

FYI for original poster it is DISORDERLY CONDUCT and you can be cited for doing it some people are gungho enough to arrest

Guest Deals4Me
I would call...If my bladder could hold it...then so can you. Make friends in line and bring someone with you. Dont drink fluids after 6 the night before, and pee often before you do.

I would like to do this, but I am afraid that people will bitch and moan and all that stuff. If I peed in a Gatorade bottle without anyone knowing they would just think it was Gatorade unless they looked really closely...

Are there any rules to these lines? Can I have someone hold my spot while I run to the bathroom or what? If people complain can they do anything? I honestly don't care what people think of me. I'm a nice guy, but if I get there at 12am before all of them I can't control human nature.

Well I will just play the cold pregnant woman needs to pee card. Normally people will be sypathetic if they are sure your well established in the line and are only gone a few minuites

Mara

What the fuzzy duck are you talking about? Are you joking?

Come on, pee before you go and don't drink anything else.

If I was in front or behind you, I would smell it and hear it hitting the bottle !!

I have to hand it to you, you got my attention on this one :yelclap: .

http://www.acespilotshop.com/pilot-supplies/safety/rest-stop-1.htm

Restop 1

When you’re at 10,000 feet, the last thing you want to be worried about is where the nearest bathroom is located. With Restop, you don’t have to worry. Restop 1 safely and conveniently contains up to 20 ounces of liquid per bag. And unlike bottles or containers, liquid is instantly converted into an odorless gel which can be disposed of in any trash container—no cleanup or mess.

http://www.acespilotshop.com/pilot-supplies/safety/kant-wate-kw-103-male.htm