FYI: walmart ads..

Firemansgal311

Guest all2tired
I talked to somebody at 1-800-walmart last week. he told me the bf ad would be in teh stores the week before bf. So I went yesterday since it's the week before. My store didn't have any and they said they don't come out until a couple of days before. I think they just don't want to hand them out yet. The lady yesterday did say they were opeing an hour earlier this year which I already knew. Found out a new WM opened up a little further away from me. I might drive over there today and see if THEY got their ads yet. For some reason, WM's ad never comes in my paper

I talked to somebody at 1-800-walmart last week. he told me the bf ad would be in teh stores the week before bf. So I went yesterday since it's the week before. My store didn't have any and they said they don't come out until a couple of days before. I think they just don't want to hand them out yet. The lady yesterday did say they were opeing an hour earlier this year which I already knew. Found out a new WM opened up a little further away from me. I might drive over there today and see if THEY got their ads yet. For some reason, WM's ad never comes in my paper

The store will have the ad for themselves, not for the customers.

Walmart rarely inserts ads in newspapers. There will be the black Friday ad in the Thanksgiving papers though.

Walmart rarely inserts ads in newspapers. There will be the black Friday ad in the Thanksgiving papers though.

Just FYI, for those that are new to BF. Some Wal-Marts do put their ads in the local Thanksgiving day papers. But some do not!! Ours never does. So we always go to Wal-Mart on Wednesday and get it (they will give them out then). So if the Wal-Mart is one you need, you better be safe rather than sorry.

Guest general41391

I can't wait for next week!

Tuesday: xbox 360 release

Thursday: thanksgiving

Friday: black friday

then..only Days left until...CHRISTMAS! WHOOO

i think last year the walmart ad came in wednesday paper (columbus dispatch)..sometimes it never came in the paper..and i had to get another paper (marion star) to get it..sometimes we went without getting one..until we went there (which truly sucks). Thats why i keep telling ppl to get the paper everyday that week...ads will be in each day...atleast that was how it has been

I'll get my WM ad next Wed. There is a free local paper here that gets delivered and the WM ad always come with that.

Anyway, I don't know if it works this way for the BF ad but worth checking out- the WM ad is usually posted on their site when it first comes out. Not as good as having it in hand but could be useful to verify what will be on sale at your local WM.

What she said was that the store has the ads in hand but cannot give them out/ or let them leave the store but the managers and employees are buzzing about the sales. No one outside the store is supposed to know about these deals but US! ha ha:D I want all the goodies to myself! but I guess I'll have to share.

Mandy

TX

:g_dance:

" If you are going to layaway PM you better do it quick."

I don't think it's worthwhile to layaway at Walmart because you'd have to get it out by around the middle of the month. That's what they do this time of year. They won't take layawaysafter around the 15th, and everything you have on layaway has to be out around that date. Also, I don't think you can put store specials on layaway. The same might apply to K-Mart.